JUMPSTART your career with us!
We are in the search for our Project Management Officer! Come and join our fast-growing team now and together let us produce new values to the world!
Who is Vananaz?
VANANAZ SYSTEMS INC. is an emerging Web and Mobile Application Specialist based in Cebu, Philippines, with the mission of producing new values to the world from The Philippines. With a roster of services already produced through entrusted development and building our own apps for general use, we continue to look for individuals who share our deep love for developing apps that will give great value and benefit a lot of its users.
Join our rapidly growing team to learn and create using the latest technologies in mobile and web app development. We offer you a caring, enjoyable and collaborative work environment where you can develop your skills and exercise your creativity.
Our company values are:
- Creator Supremacy - We encourage our people to be creative thinkers! We always look for ways to improve and create something new. We look at challenges and situations encountered by the organization from a fresh perspective and an opportunity to be innovative.
- Resolve Problem - We resolve problems together and like our own problem. We take accountability in our roles and tasks in the organization. Whenever we encounter problems, we focus more on the solutions rather than the problem.
- Be Professional - We take responsibility in our tasks like professionals. We ensure that we finish our tasks as scheduled and in high quality.
- Minimize Rules - We value trust and the right amount of freedom we give to our team. We try to be productive towards our work knowing this privilege.
- Quality First - We give our best in everything that we do ensuring quality is never compromised and the success of our clients, knowing that their success is our long-term success.
- Improve Process - We continually seek and improve in the way we do things. We look forward to changing the way things are done and get excited when facing challenging situations.
- Lifelong Study - We believe that everyday is another opportunity to learn something new and grow yourself.
- Maintain Healthy - We care about our clients as much as we do to our employees. We look for ways to be happy with our work and so we can make our users happy too.
- Invest than Saving - Learn, learn - And learn some more. We give value to knowledge and self-improvement. We understand that what we do today will have a great impact on our future.
- Believe Talent - We believe everyone is capable of doing something and limitless when they decided to take a leap of courage and effort. We acknowledge diversity and inclusion within the organization.
- Honesty & Integrity - We are humble to accept and take action on feedback. We do the right thing even when nobody's looking. We acknowledge our mistakes even before anyone asks and learn from it. We ask questions when we are confused and resolve things together.
Why join our team?
What’s in it for you?
- You will be with a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced working environment who is united to one common mission: keep producing new values to the world from the Philippines
- Here in our team, you will not just focus on using one programming language or project, BUT you will also be able to advance your career through learning new technologies.
- You will get to experience a regular working schedule of Mondays to Fridays where the sun is still hovering over the city, to rest and spend quality time during weekends, and enjoy home during Philippine holidays.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As Project Management Officer, you will be responsible for accomplishing development team results by communicating project expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising project results, coordinating, enforcing systems, and procedures.
- You will be working closely with other team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track and the team delivers excellent quality output.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- With knowledge and at least 2 years of work experience in developing business systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite Tools
- Can understand technical terms and process related to website and mobile app development
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Detail-oriented in project management and with good organizational skills
- Eager to study and improve their skills in project management
- Willing to work in Cebu City
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Lead and manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary, and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
- Analyze, design, coordinate, and supervise the development of software systems.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered on schedule
- Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from all source
Nice to Haves:
- With experience as Coder or System Engineer
- With background in Developing Mobile Applications using React Native, Java, Swift, or Objective-C
- With management experience and have handled a team of Software Engineers
- With experience as Project Management Officer or equivalent preferably in Web and Mobile Development projects
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Tax-free Allowances plus Attendance Incentive
- Performance-based salary increase
- 13th-month pay
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Observes Philippine Holidays
- Mac workstations for Software Development
- 100 % company shouldered HMO and Life Insurance + Dental
- 10 days paid leave upon regularization
- Free coffee
- Health and Wellness benefits like massage and free onigiri
- Creative and Collaborative Work Environment
- Self-Study Benefit with Kindle unit and Mobile Data allowance
- Birthday Bash
- Friday Night Team Socials and other company-wide activities
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Bananas!
If you believe you are the right person for this role, APPLY NOW and be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance :)
We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from the submission of application.
We care about our community’s good health and safety. We will be doing examinations online, initial interviews over the phone and final interviews will be done online, so you can meet us from the comfort of your home.
For successful candidates, in compliance with the government health measures and for your safety, we are currently implementing work from home arrangements. As soon as the Community Quarantine is lifted and things go back to normal, we will resume operations in an office setting.